and the race to be r The race was stopped

#1 von ruogu1234 ( gelöscht ) , 09.11.2019 02:07

Fernando Alonso says he is lucky to be alive after surviving a horror crash in the Australian GP. It was a scary moment and a scary crash, a relieved Alonso later told Sky Sports. I am lucky to be here and thankful to be here. McLarens Fernando Alonso and Haas Esteban Gutierrez collide in the Australian Grand Prix leading to the Spaniard being sent airborne and the race to be r The race was stopped for twenty minutes while marshals swept away the remnants of the Spaniards wrecked McLaren following its collision with the Haas of Esteban Gutierrez. The force of the impact - reported to have measured 46gs - sent Alonso and his MP4-31 into the trackside barriers before somersaulted through the air across a gravel trap. Incredibly, Alonso was unhurt - beyond a blow to his knee - and able to climb out of the car unaided. As he scrambled out of what was left of his car, Spaniard was even sufficiently lucid immediately after the crash to think of his mothers anxiety, watching from her Spanish home. I saw a little gap and I got out quickly to make sure that my mum, who was watching the race on TV at home, could see that I was okay! The Melbourne stewards investigated the incident but, like Alonso, absolved Gutierrez of any blame. We were racing, I moved at the last moment and you dont have the full vision of the track. You try to defend but you dont know what the other guy is doing, the two-time world champion said. Im amazed that Fernando walked away, added team-mate Jenson Button. It just shows how far weve come with safety. Alonso later posted on Instagram: I am aware that today I spent some of the luck remaining in life, I want to thank @mclaren, the FIA for the safety on this cars. Also my colleagues and fans for the concern and unconditional support.Now its time to rest and think about Bahrain, and get back in the car to get the first points of this year!! Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here Also See: The Australian GP as it happened The Formula 1 Gossip column Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . Catch all the action on TSN2 and TSN GO at 9pm et/6pm pt. San Antonio took the series lead Monday night with a 122-105 home victory in Game 1. The Spurs used a balanced scoring attack and clamped down defensively late in the third quarter to claim the win. NFL Jerseys China . The defending champions sent their preliminary list to FIFA on Tuesday, with coach Vicente del Bosque to announce the final 23-man squad on May 25. Costa is set to lead the attack in his native Brazil, with Atletico Madrid teammate David Villa and Chelseas Fernando Torres also included, while David de Gea replaces injured goalkeeper Victor Valdes. https://www.chinajerseysnfl.us/ . The Oilers have been shut out in three straight home games and are in last place in the Western Conference with a 4-14-2 record. "Things have obviously not gone as well as I would have thought probable. Nike NFL Jerseys China . Joakim Nordstrom and Garret Ross also scored for Chicago and Corey Crawford made 30 saves. Tomas Tatar scored twice for Red Wings (2-3-0), Jonathan Ericsson added a goal and Gustav Nyquist had three assists. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China . Snedekers best result so far this year is a tie for eighth place at the Arnold Palmer Invitational in March. He sits 113th in FedEx Cup standings and has dropped to 31st in world rankings — not the results expected from a player ranked fourth in the world only two years ago. DALLAS -- Rich Peverley will not play again this season after collapsing on the bench during a game. Whether the Dallas Stars forward resumes his career wont be known until after more extensive work evaluating his irregular heartbeat. Peverley appeared briefly at a news conference Wednesday, reading nervously from a statement that thanked "the number of people that saved my life" after he went down in the first period of a game against Columbus, stunning players, coaches and fans. The 31-year-old left the questions to doctors who said his season was over and he would undergo a procedure that he decided to put off when his condition was first discovered during a physical before training camp in September. Dr. Robert Dimeff said Peverley was given the option of treating atrial fibrillation, the most common type of heart arrhythmia, with a minor adjustment and medication or missing several months to undergo a more invasive approach. "He said, Im new to the team, its a new coach, a new general manager, I only have a two-year contract, theyve got to know that I can play," Dimeff said of Peverley, who came to the Stars in an off-season trade from the Boston Bruins. "And so we went back and forth. That was a joint decision, an informed decision on his part." Dimeff said Peverleys heart likely raced out of control and then stopped during the game against Columbus on Monday night, but probably for no more than about 10 seconds before medical personnel got it going again in the tunnel behind the Dallas bench at American Airlines Center.ddddddddddddThe game was postponed. The procedure Peverley skipped in September, called an ablation, will likely be performed within days. When he walked out of the news conference at St. Paul University Hospital, Peverley could be seen wearing a device that a doctor later described as something that monitors his heart rate constantly and can automatically implement corrective measures if the heartbeat gets out of rhythm. Peverley remains hospitalized, but all heart tests have been normal, Dimeff said. "The last couple of days have been a lot of anxiety, a lot of unknown," Stars general manager Jim Nill said. "It turns out that its a great day to walk in here, to see Rich Peverley walking in here." Dimeff said the question of whether its safe for Peverley to play hockey again wasnt one they wanted to address yet. Peverley was sidelined through the first game of the regular season after the condition was diagnosed, then played in 60 straight games before complaining of discomfort that caused him to miss a game at Columbus last week. He played in two more games before his collapse. ' ' '

ruogu1234

You always see that the home team in a tournament
returned and made four appearances in six games