negotiations may prove to be somewhat

#1 von ruogu1234 ( gelöscht ) , 26.10.2019 05:17

With the contracts of both Dion Phaneuf and Phil Kessel set to expire after this season, Maple Leafs GM Dave Nonis has his work cut out for him if he wants to re-sign what are the Leafs top earning players on a yearly basis. The Phaneuf negotiations may prove to be somewhat easier however, as the Leafs captain told TSN 1050 that unlike Kessel, he is willing to negotiate with the team during the season. “I have no issue negotiating during the year, I did my last deal during the year,” Phaneuf said in an interview with Bryan Hayes, Jamie McLennan and Jeff ONeill Friday afternoon on Leafs Lunch. "I love playing here and I want to be a part of this organization.” In the last year of a six-year, $39 million contract he signed with the Calgary Flames, the 28-year-olds stance is in contrast with the Leafs leading goal-scorer, Kessel who indicated the team may have only until the end of the month to get him to agree to a deal, saying he felt in-season negotiations would become a distraction. Coming off his second straight season finishing in the top-10 in league scoring, the 25-year-old Kessel will likely be seeking a significant increase on the $5.4 million cap hit he is currently costing the team, whereas Phaneuf may seek an amount more in line with his current $6.5 million number. Besides his contract status, Phaneuf touched on some of the other main storylines circulating around training camp, including the battle in net between James Reimer and Jonathan Bernier -- someone he got to know when the two played together at the world championships -- and the prospects of 19-year-old defenceman Morgan Rielly making the team. “Obviously theres going to be competition there between him and ‘Reims and thats good for everyone and its good for our team,” Phaneuf said. “Theres a competition at every position during training camp and thats no different.” Thus far, the Leafs captain believes both goalies are handling the situation well and is not concerned about whether the battle could eventually divide the two young netminders. “Controversy is going to come from the outside. Both of them have handled it well so far and their going to push each other for the betterment of our team.” As for Rielly, Phaneuf likes what he sees from the teams fifth overall pick in 2012. “Hes obviously a very skilled guy that skates very well, he sees the ice very well and he passes the puck, Phaneuf said. When you have guys that come out of junior, passing is the biggest thing at the next level I find and he passes the puck hard and that will help him. “Im excited to see what he does in the pre-season thats for sure.” Facing another compressed schedule as a result of the two week Olympic break, Phaneuf admitted the season will be again be a grind, but believes the coaching staff handled things well last year and is prepared for a similar situation this season. “The biggest thing for our team this year I think will be getting rest and really preparing. I think last year managing how much you practiced and your workouts, they did a really good job with our team and I think youre going to have to do much of the same this year.” Besides managing the compressed schedule, Phaneuf said he thought a key to success will be the teams focus on having a consistent approach and following the message of head coach Randy Carlyle. “We knew that if we kept to the way we had to play and to our system that we felt gave us a chance every night, thats where we grew and thats where consistency came for us. “Its the big stretches of losses that can really hurt you and I thought our consistency was very good and were going to have to do that again.” Tyler Ennis Rockets Jersey . Sijsling, ranked 74th in the world, was leading 6-0, 4-1 when his Italian opponent called it quits after just 39 minutes on court. In a match pitting together two qualifiers, Michal Przysiezny of Poland defeated local favourite Pierre-Hugues Herbert 6-4, 3-6, 7-6 (4) for only his second Tour win of the season. Tyson Chandler Jersey . He made the comment at a media availability Saturday prior to Game 2 of the Boston-Montreal playoff series when a Quebec reporter said there is sentiment in Quebec that the NHL looks more favourably on Seattle than Quebec City when it comes to future expansion. https://www.rocketsrookiesshop.com/Charles-Barkley-City-Edition-Jersey/ . Billy Hamilton finished off Cincinnatis biggest comeback of the season for a doubleheader sweep. Gary Clark Jersey . It was the quickest three-goal sequence in Olympic history, with the latter two coming just eight seconds apart. Kessel, Lamoureux and Kendall Coyne all scored twice for the Americans, and Molly Schaus made 10 saves in her Sochi debut. Clyde Drexler Rockets Jersey . The Stampeders announced the move on Wednesday. Bell spent his first two CFL seasons with the B. TSN Radio is the official home of the 102nd Grey Cup with pre-game, halftime and post-game coverage starting at 4pm ET, hosted by Dave Naylor and Matt Sekeres. Calling the game is Rod Black and Giulio Caravatta, with Chris Schultz and Scott Rintoul patrolling the sidelines, and Bob ‘the Moj’ Marjanovich providing pre- and post-game reports. Grey Cup Affiliate Stations Province Station(s) Alberta TSN Radio 1260 in Edmonton; Corus Radios AM 770 CHQR in Calgary British Columbia TSN 1410 in Vancouver; CFAX 1070 in Victoria; AM 1150 in Kelowna; Radio NL (610 AM) in Kamloops; 99.3 The Drive in Prince George; CJFW 103.dddddddddddd1 FM in Terrace/Prince Rupert Manitoba TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg Nova Scotia News 95.7 FM in Halifax Ontario TSN Radio 1050 in Toronto; TSN Radio 1200 in Ottawa; AM 800 CKLW in Windsor; News/Talk 610 in St. Catherines; News/Talk 1290 in London; Funny 820 in Hamilton Quebec TSN Radio 690 in Montreal Saskatchewan CKRM 620 in Regina; GX 94 - 940 in Yorkton; CJWW 600 AM in Saskatoon You can also listen to the TSN Radio call online at tsn.ca/radio, on the TSN Go Mobile App or on SiriusXM channel 167 ' ' '

ruogu1234

Shes on course to become the organizations
and now he needs to play on Sunday